Educational Program Manager
The Harris Foundation was created to enable youth, grades K through 12, to develop and achieve their full potential through the support of social, recreational and educational programs. The Harris Foundation is currently seeking to hire Educational Program Managers (Consultants) for its educational programs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist with the development, implementation, and management of the educational programs.
• Work with educational organizations and P-16 educators to design the blueprint for instructional materials to meet the needs of K - 12 students.
• Track the educational process of students involved in foundation educational programs to ensure that all programs meet their objectives and the requirements of current state and national standards.
• Oversee the development of new curricula for all educational programs.
• Develop the program budget and manage expenditures throughout the year.
• Assist with the development and implementation of program and professional development.
For a full job description,click here
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter by mail, email or fax:
The Harris Foundation
Attn: Executive Director
1330 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2550
Houston, TX 77056
Fax: (713) 877-8669
No phone calls please
OPENING DATE: November 6, 2015
CLOSING DATE: Until filled