Educational Program Manager
The Harris Foundation was created to enable youth, grades K through 12, to develop and achieve their full potential through the support of social, recreational and educational programs. The Harris Foundation is currently seeking Educational Program Managers (Consultants) to assist with the development, implementation, and ongoing management of programs in Education.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop, implement, and management of programs in Education
- Work with educational committees and advisory groups within the community to design the most appropriate curricula to meet the needs of students.
- Measure the outcomes of the educational process of students to ensure that all programs meet their objectives and the requirements of current state and national standards.
- Oversee the development of new curricula.
- Oversee evening and weekend programs.
- Develop the academic budget and manage expenditures throughout the year.
- Provide overall management and supervision for program development, professional development, and administration of programs
- Develop program, organizational and financial plans with the Foundation’s President, Executive Director, Board of Directors and staff.
For a full job description,click here
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter by mail, email or fax:
The Harris Foundation
Attn: Executive Director
1330 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2550
Houston, TX 77056
Fax: (713) 877-8669
No phone calls please
OPENING DATE: June 23, 2015
CLOSING DATE: Until filled